1) Preheat broiler. After slicing the baguette into 12-15 slices (about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick), lightly coat each side with extra virgin olive oil and place on baking sheet.
2) Place into the oven and cook until the top of the toast is slightly golden. This should take anywhere from 1-4 minutes. Once desired toastiness is achieved, remove from the oven and allow to cool down.
3) In a medium bowl - whisk ricotta, honey, and pepper, then set aside. Consistency should be smooth and thinner than original ricotta form.
4) Using the honey ricotta mixture, slather one spoonful onto each cooked baguette slice.
5) Arrange 2-3 slices of peaches ontop of the ricotta, then sprinkle with the chopped basil.
6) Reduce balsamic vinegar over medium heat and let simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally, until glaze is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon and is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
7) Let glaze cool completely, about 15 minutes. Drizzle 4-5 zigzags across.
Recipe by Natalie Moe from Happily Pink.
Photo by Foodal.