1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Put chopped cauliflower and whole garlic cloves in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes - add more depending on heat desired. Toss and spread onto a large sheet pan or roasting pan.
3) Roast, tossing occasionally, until the cauliflower is caramelized and crisp, about 30 minutes. Once pan cools, peel the roasted garlic cloves.
4) In another large bowl, combine parmesan cheese, butter, toasted pine nuts and toasted bread crumbs with a pinch of salt.
5) Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta to package directions. Drain the pasta and reserve about a cup of the cooking liquid.
6) Toss the hot pasta with cauliflower, garlic cloves, parmesan butter mixture and add reserved pasta water as needed to combine.
7) Garnish with a handful of torn parsley leaves and a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!