- Pour yourself a glass of your favorite Domaine Carneros Bubbly.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or grease lightly with vegetable oil.
- Sift the flour, salt and cinnamon together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter, sugar and vanilla in a medium-size bowl until the ingredients are light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Scrape bowl with rubber spatula.
- Add the flour mixture and the pecans and beat on medium-low speed for 20 seconds. Scrape the bowl. Beat again until the all ingredients are completely incorporated, about 15 seconds.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon and sugar for the coating.
- Break off generously rounds teaspoons of the dough, roll in between palms to form crescents. Dip the cookies in the coating and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies until they are lightly golden and firm to the touch, 30 minutes. Cool completely on sheets.
- Pour another glass of your favorite Domaine Carneros Bubbly and savor the results!
- Store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 weeks.
$10 standard shipping on any order $199+ Details
$10 standard shipping on any order $199+
Club Members enjoy $5 standard shipping on any order $199+ ($10 for non-members).
Offer is valid on any order totaling $199 or more to a single address, pre-tax and post discounts through April. 50% off standard shipping to AK, HI, NJ.